Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My heavenly treasure…

G.S. Mahesh kumar- He is my uncle. My fathers brother. My oldest friend and a reason for existence of my life. I love him so much and I always have sense of gratitude.. And I thank god to give him in my life.. can say he is my role model.If he is asking me to do anything means..I will simply do it , without analysing to do or not else it is good or bad and all... I love u so much chithapa..
Mrs. D.Revathy- she is my school teacher. I spent most of my times at her home not in the sense alone to study, apart from that everything. She is a excellent guide. I love her very much and she too loves me very much. She knows everything about sakthisaranya. She is not only a teacher my next mother. I proud to have her.. I respect her. I thank her.. I like her simplicity.. caring , teaching everything also that poori and sweets I used to get from her at her home , I miss those And I Really Miss her a lot…
Ms.N.R.Gayathri- My college lecturer. Class advisor.. I moved closely to her since she meant something close to me.. I like her very much and I don’t know about her. I cant able to understand her alone in my life clearly. Some moments she looks closer to me and some moments she looks away from me. But all the thing is that I believe she is closer to me.. A person I admire at most of the times.. We both r of same star signs and also sun signs.. My DOB falls very next day to her..Simply That might be a reason why I like her. Guess she knows only very little about me..Anyway I feel so happy that I got her hope our relationship continues. I think it will take some time.
I will be going on and on when started to write all about these three. Hope I restricted.
I thank god for gifted them to me in my life.