Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My friends…

This list is lengthy.. and very tough to explain each..
My first friend- Miss Durga.R is my first friend to share my childhood. She is a dentist now.. Even though we got separated by distance we still continuing our friendship and still have contact. That’s really great to have a friend like her.
Pavithra- She too my school friend.. doing her M.tech biotechnology. I am proud to have her bcoz , she stood behind me at all my happenings.
Malathi, niranjana, iyshwarya, shenbaga, yamuna, nivetha, hema, sowmiya, malini… All are my ever loving friends..
Priya- My senior in my school life. But she is my best friend. I have no words to express about her.. She is my first sister, friend, well-wisher, problem-solver…. Anyone want to know about me can contact her.. She knows much about me than me.
Suganya, Vaishnavi, sofia other three important persons whom I got at my mid journey… I really miss them all.
Vijay- Excellent guy whom I love to have a friend like him..close to my heart always..
Santhosh- Nice cool guy my nice friend working at infy.
Mohana,nivishna,nandhini,vino- I treasured these four at my college days.. lots of them r there to have fun. But these people are ever close to my heart.. The only reason whatever I do they accepted me as me.. And nivishna still doesn’t know I value her much, until reading this blog.
Sathish – Last but not least.. My best friend of my own class. Very caring but lazy person. Teases me a lot and consoles greatly. Hope he too will be continuing my journey with all these friends.

No comments: