Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Responsible moments…

During school days I was there as a house captain when I was studying 10th. We conducted lot of house events and I involved in numerous school activities.
Then the next year I was appointed as the secretary and those days are really cherishing. And one of the most memmorable moment is..We made arrangements for the women’s day in different and a grand manner and also got appreciation from all.Nearly 60 of our girls did the work and more than 2500 members visited ours.We celebrated it as a function for one week. Our principal Rev.Sr.Loraine got impressed by our work and made arrangements for publishing it in a magazine and that too happens.. The teamwork did the job.
The next year was unforgettable year, I was appointed as the school people leader. I still remember the day of investiture and Day I took the oath. Each and every moment I enjoyed there and we organized lot of events, from teachers day to diwali celebrations we did all the arrangements. Sr.Loraine was always a encouraging person and guided me well. She supported greatly for all the things which I asked and she is a master piece in my heart. I thank her for all the support…
After joining college my life turns in a different manner.I myself restricted without any reason from organizing anything. So I become a normal asusual common girl at college.

No comments: